Open topic with navigation
TWS will chart a combination comprised of multiple legs, but you must first specify that you want to have the combo charted. Due to the capacity for pacing market data requests, charting a combo may result in very slow load times for your charts.
To chart a combo
- Select the market data line for the combination from the Quote Monitor.
- Use the right-click menu to select Charts then New Chart.
- Define the parameters for the chart and click OK.
- Decide how you want to handle charting of combo orders:
- Chart this combo now provides a one-time charting action for the current combo.
- Always chart this combo will bypass this selection box the next time you choose to chart the specific combo.
- Always chart all combos will bypass this selection box for all combo charts.
The combination is charted.