Open topic with navigation
Charting Expired Contracts
You can chart data for expired futures contracts on the real-time charts. In addition, if you want to chart an expired contract that is not currently on your trading screen, you can add the contract.
To add an expired futures contract to the trading window
- Enter the underlying symbol and hit enter, then choose Futures from the instrument type list.
- At the bottom of the expiry list, select Expired, and then choose the expired contract you want to chart by selecting the expiry month and year.
- If you would like market data for the underlying as well, click Yes at the message asking if you want to add the underlying.
To chart an expired contract
- Select the expired contract and from the right-click menu select Charts, then select New Chart.
- Set your chart criteria for the contract.