Account Maintenance and/or Reporting Fees
RSP Special Fee
The following fee applies to customers with an RSP (Retirement Savings Plan):
Withdrawal (Deregistration) 50 CAD Fee
50 CAD will be charged for a total or partial withdrawal.
For customers subject to the European Markets and Infrastructure Regulations (EMIR) or markets in Financial Instruments Regulation (MiFIR), should you request that IBKR apply for a Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) on your behalf, your account will be assessed a one-time fee for the application as well as an annual maintenance fee assessed on or shortly after the yearly anniversary date of your LEI application. The costs are reflected below.
||USD 161 1, 2, 3
||USD 91 1, 2
For more information on EMIR and the LEI, please refer to https://guides.interactivebrokers.com/am/Default.htm#am/manageaccount/emirandleiinformation.htm
For more information on MIFIR and the LEI, please refer to http://ibkb.interactivebrokers.com/article/2974
- Charged in the base currency of the account.
- The above fee includes a USD 11 surcharge paid to the Global Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF).
- Includes expedited LEI surcharge.
||USD 25.00/first statement,
USD 5.00/each additional statement.
||CAD 25.00/first statement,
CAD 5.00/each additional statement.
||MXN 300.00/first statement,
MXN 60.00/each additional statement.
||CHF 25.00/first statement,
CHF 5.00/each additional statement.
||EUR 20.00/first statement,
EUR 5.00/each additional statement.
||GBP 15.00/first statement,
GBP 3.00/each additional statement.
||SEK 165.00/first statement,
SEK 35.00/each additional statement.
||AUD 25.00/first statement,
AUD 5.00/each additional statement.
||HKD 200.00/first statement,
HKD 40.00/each additional statement.
||JPY 2,200.00/first statement
(For IB-JP customers: JPY 2,420 / first statement)
JPY 450.00 each additional statement.
(For IB-JP customers: JPY 495.00 incl. tax for each additional statement)
- A processing fee of EUR 30.00 per request is charged for any Withholding Tax Voucher request for dividends paid on German stocks.
- A processing fee of EUR 50.00 per request is charged for any Withholding Tax Voucher requests for dividends paid on French stocks.
- The prior 7 years of statements are available.
For additional information on availability of Daily and Monthly statements click here.