Open topic with navigation
Configure Market Depth
Use the Market Depth configuration page to define basic settings, hotkeys, buttons and to control the visibility of column fields.
To define Market Depth configuration settings
- On the Edit menu select Global Configuration, or click Configure from the Market Depth menu.
- Click Market Depth in the left pane. You can expand the options in the left pane or in the right panel.
- Use the right panel to set these parameters:
- - check to see the Market Depth menu.
- - check to see the Market Depth toolbar.
- - check to display the Quote Panel, which displays a single line of market data for the asset. You can create an order from the Quote panel by click the bid or ask price.
- - if checked, the buttons that allow configuration are displayed.
- Display Deep Book Buttons - if checked, the Deep Book Buttons panel will display, with a button for each market center for which you have deep book data permissions.
- Display Deep Book buttons without permissions - if checked and Deep Book Buttons panel is also displayed, the buttons for deep data will display even if you do not have permissions. These buttons will be visible but inactive.
- Show pending orders in the book - if checked, any orders you transmit from the DepthTrader window will show, highlighted in white, in the Deep Book data.
- - automatically puts the cursor on the newly created order in the Orders panel.
- - if checked, you can create more than one order in the Underlying panel. Otherwise, only one untransmitted order is allowed.