Open topic with navigation
The Performance Profile helps demonstrate the key performance characteristics of an option or complex option strategy.
- An enhanced Quote Details window that shows the Return-to-Risk ratio, Profit Probability and the potential Max Return and Max Loss;
- A Performance Graph that shows the P&L (or any of the Greeks) as a function of the underlying price;
- The Scenarios window, which displays the effects of a change in underlying price on the P&L, the Greeks (either the Instrument Greeks or the Position Greeks) and the volatility of a position.
To open the Performance Profile
1. You can open the option Performance Profile tool several ways:
- Right-click a strategy from the Portfolio or other tool and select Analytical Tools > Performance Profile.
- From within the Order Entry panel for a strategy, set order parameters and click the Advanced icon. Click the Margin/Performance button and ensure that Performance Profile is checked.
- Within the Strategy Builder, click the "Profile" button below the strategy.