Open topic with navigation
Rebalance a Model
You can rebalance the investments within a model at any time using the Rebalance window.
To rebalance a model
- From the Display Selector on the Portfolio window, select the model you want to rebalance.
- Click the Rebalance icon on the right side of the window.
- In the Rebalance window, review and revise the Target percents for each instrument.
Note: The target percents were established with the initial funding of the model.
- Define the new target percents for allocation several ways:
- Enter a new value in the desired Target % field by clicking the field and entering a number value representing the percentage (i.e. enter 5 for 5%).
- Enter new values in all Target % fields by clicking the Clear Target % button.
- Use the "Current %" values by clicking the Set Target % button. Once the target percents have been set to the current percents, you can make any modifications by clicking in the Target % field.
- Click Create Rebalance Orders. Orders are created in the panel below the Rebalance window.
- Confirm or modify the order parameters and click Transmit All to submit rebalance orders.