Open topic with navigation
Grab and move the chart within its frame to view different time and price areas of the chart. Repositioning the chart results in a snapshot view of the chart with locked data. The chart must be unlocked to reestablish realtime price updates.
To reposition a chart
- Within a chart, use the View menu to select Reposition. The cursor changes to a pointing hand.
- Move this cursor to an area in the chart you want to move, and click the mouse. The cursor changes to the “move” icon.
- Keeping the mouse key depressed, slide the chart around to reposition. The vertical sliders and price axis adjust according.
- Release the mouse key to disable Reposition mode.
To resume price updates
- Click the yellow lock on the price axis that signifies snapshot mode.